Partel Liquid Seal
Paint on airtight and watertight seal, Suitable for internal and external use
Indoor and outdoor usage for airtight and watertight connections. Use for air sealing of pipe and cable penetrations, wall to floor/ceiling joints and general difficult construction joints. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
Apply Partel LIQUID SEAL by brush, roller or spray onto vertical or horizontal surfaces as a one coat or two coat system. 1 to 2mm cures in 24 hours, skin forms in 40 minutest to form a permanent elastic sealing with high adhesive strength. Adheres to a wide variety of substrates including brick, stone, concrete, tiles, coated metals, GRP, some plastics and timber (test before application).
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from frost, grease and loose materials. Pour directly onto the surface (a cofferdam may be required to prevent excessive spreading) aided where necessary by a scraper or by brush or roller. In situations where an especially neat brush applied nish is required, use masking tape to cover the face edges of the joint and remove immediately upon completion of brush application.
- One product for indoor and outdoor use. Good UV stability and mould resistant.
- Solvent Free
- Durable & Flexible
- Ageing Resistant
- High Adhesion to most surfaces Adhesion - glass or glazed surfaces, coated metals, brick, PVC-U,
- polycarbonate, timber (test before application).
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108
- Is paintable (Testing is recommended)
- Odourless and environmentally friendly (Low VOC)
- General information
- Store and transport frost free. A smoother physical substrate will result in optimum adhesion between tape and surface. It is the responsibility of the applicator to check the substrate for suitability, adhesion tests are recommended in non standard situations.
|Application temperature||+5° + 30 ° C / 32- 122° F|
|Storage||+5° + 25 ° C / 32– 77° F|
|Curing time||1 to 2mm cures in 24 hours, skin forms in 40 minutes|
|Coverage||1 litre (1.37kg) will cover 1m2 at 1mm / 100m/50mm at 1mm|
|Product||Dimensions||Units / pallet|